Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1,624/1,000,000 (0.1624%)

The title is my running total. Last week, I was hoping to upload a story each weekday, but this week, it's finals week. Thus no new entries so far. I am working on a story that is currently 1600+ words, so I am making progress, you just can't see it here. But hey--this one story will double my word count. That's good news, right?

It's weird writing to the best of my ability knowing that it's likely no good at all. I wasn't sure what to expect, but now that I've started, it makes more sense. I can't say that I'm completely happy with the two stories that I've written so far, but I can't pinpoint what bothers me about them, so I don't know how to fix them. I guess it's probably better that I recognize now that there is room for improvement, because I have a long way until I hit that million.

No comments:

Post a Comment